– Uninterruptible Power Source (UPS) is an electronic device that can bypass AC mains and charge up your battery when AC mains is good. It will automatically convert DC power from a 12V battery (not included) to standard household AC power when mains failure (function as a DC-AC power inverter).
– Power Inverter + Battery Charger,AC outlets let you power or recharge personal electronics.
– LED indicator shows power and fault conditions.
1.Thermal protection: shuts down when it overheats.
2.Short circuit protection: shuts down when output is short circuit.
3.Battery protection: shuts down when battery discharges to 10V.
4.Overl protection: shuts down when the loading power exceeds the rating power.
5.Earth Protection: shuts down when the load has electric leakage.
– Uninterrupted Power Source
– Fully automatic DC – AC inverter is incorporated with battery charger
– Low interference,
– high efficiency
– Suitable for industrial and household uses
– High surge power to start difficult loads such as
– heavy-duty power tools,
– motors and pumps
– Compact and convenient mounting
– Universal outlet for different AC plugs
– Service vehicles
– Mobile Offices
– Recreation Vehicles, Camping
– Field work / Construction sites
– Solar power systems
– Emergency backup power
– Home electronics: TV, VCR, video games
– Computers, printers, monitors, fax machines
– Tools and appliances
This (U.P.S) can be used to operate most personal electronics. It can also be used to recharge 220/240V AC devices that have an appropriate recharging adapter with a Universal outlet for different AC plugs.